This summer, help #savethefootbridge by posting your favourite photos of, or taken from, the bridge.
Post your favourite photo to Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook between June 21st and August 30th, 2015 to be entered to win a variety of exciting prizes.
Remember to use the hashtag #savethefootbridge to be entered.
The footbridge boasts one of the most beautiful views of Edmonton’s downtown. Visit the bridge at sunset, and we dare you not to fall in love. Don’t miss the decades of graffiti carved into the bridge.
It is also endangered, as the city plans to replace it as part of the new Valley Line LRT line. We are not anti-LRT – we believe we can have both. For more info, see: www.savethefootbridge.com
Rules are as follows:
WHO MAY ENTER
- This contest is open to everyone. Campaign organizers that participate in judging awards cannot participate in the contest. There is no fee for participation.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the contest, digital photos must be taken from the footbridge, or capture some element of the footbridge. They must be uploaded with public visibility to Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter and include the hashtag #savethefootbridge in the social media post. Photos must be posted between 12:01 a.m. on June 21 and 11:59 p.m. on August 30
- Each individual is limited to ten entries. No watermarks.
- All entrants will be notified of their entrance in the contest, and will be given the choice of opting out of the contest.
- No profanity or general rudeness, please and thanks. The organizers reserve the right to withdraw a photo from the competition for whatever reason, but they hope not to have to go that far. Just have fun!
- By entering the contest, the photographer relinquishes ownership of the photo. Photos will be used for future campaign promotion.
- Prizes will be awarded by a panel of campaign organizers after the contest closes. The more creative, the better! We want you to make this difficult for us. Details of prizes will be posted ASAP.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.